Hello! I am Neha Nitnavare
With a passion for Design since childhood, I enrolled in Architecture & graduated in 2008. Since then, I have been working with teams of various sizes in India & Dubai having completed more than 25 projects ranging from Mixed Residential Communities to Healthcare facilities. Over the past 13 years, design has been my core strength collaborating with various teams in creating the most user centric products. By end of 2020, I knew I wanted a new challenge & decided to move to the digital world. With a desire to continuously learn & evolve, I took courses in UX/UI Design, Introduction to Coding, etc over the past one year .
Batchelor of Architecture
2008, Vishweswarayya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur, India
2022, Foundations of Project Management, Google via Coursera
- 2021 – Present – Senior Architect specialized in Healthcare Architecture working with partner consultants in projects like DHA occupation health centers, Visa centers, etc.
- Working on elevating existing brand experiences of the group like NIKE, Columbia, Sun & Sand sports, Supercare Pharmacies, etc while creating new & exciting brands across Middle East & South East Asia
- Developing brand identities & design, design guardianship.
- Interior Design with building & maintaining client relationships.
Hosmac Middle East, DMCC, Dubai
- 2014-2020 Architect specialized in Healthcare Architecture with over 40,000 sq.mts of completed projects
- Working with major healthcare brands like Prime Medical Group, Emirates hospitals, Zulekha Hospital, DHA, MOHP,HAAD,etc
Apparel Group LLC, Dubai
- 2012-2014 Architect/Project Coordinator, F&B Division
- Brands – Tim Hortons & Cold Stone Creamery
Spazio Interiors LLC, Dubai
- 2011-2012 Architect/Interior Designer
Architect Hafeez Contractor, Mumbai, India
- 2008-2010 Junior Architect
- 2007 Architectural Intern
- Architect with specialization in Large scale & High Rise Residential communities like Lavasa, DLF cities, Hiranandani complex,etc